Frequency converters for compact drives
Compact drives are specially to each other matched motor-converter units to fulfill the requirements of a drive application. The combination of a converter and a motor leads to a reduction of costs and energy losses as compared to the separate installation of these units.
- Available as a single converter or as a compact drive
- Operating temperature: –40 °C to +70 °C continuous, +85 °C for 10 min
- High reliability and availability; tested according to EN 60068
- EMC in accordance with EN 50121-3-2 and EN 55011, class A
- Mechanical strength in accordance with IEC 61373, category 1 / class B
- Various communications standards, such as CAN, TCP/IP, Profibus